The 432 series is an established foil range specifically developed for labelling and graphic applications. Whilst benefiting from their long heritage as industry standards, 432 is continually reviewed against the rapidly changing needs of the foil stamping market.
- Coding, Marking & Labelling
- The 432 Series is a premium quality hot stamping foil, which is particularly suitable for both fine detail and broad coverage work as required by the labelling, packaging and graphics industries.
- Extremely versatile - can be used on a wide range of substrates
- Ability to provide excellent panel and fine detail prints.
- Superior specification foil giving easy to read, quality prints.
- Available in an extensive range of bright clean shades.
- "Pop-off" release for high speed and ease of application.
- Conforms to EN71 (Part 3).
|Colour:||see shade guide above.||Gauge:||12 micron|
|Plastics:||Acetate, Acrylic, ABS, SAN, PET,
PVC (rigid & flexible),
Polyethylene (HD & LD),
Ink Printed & Coated Packaging,
|Leather:||Real, Imitation (coated),
Temperature (die face): 100 - 150 °C
Note: These are nominal die face temperature ranges, dependent on the type of machine and the specific nature of the application.
|Storage Conditions:||Shelf Life:|
20-60% Relative Humidity
Cool & Dry, without direct sunlight
|12 months (at specified storage conditions)|